Sunday, August 17, 2014

AAUUEHUGH!!



11 August 2014
 TRANSFERS!
What?  I'm going to be training a new Chinese Elder from the MTC!!  Elder Durrant is going to Ipoh, in West Malaysia.  He'll be opening a new area for Chinese, and training a new Elder!  He only got here 1 transfer ago, and he's never been in Sarawak before, so I thought he'd be staying a while.  Nhope.  Dang.  It's been fun to be with Elder Durrant, and he's just so great that it is going to be really hard to send him away.  but AUUEHGh!  I'm training!!
I've been kind of looking forward to training a new Elder, but I expect it will be difficult.  I think Sibu is a great place to be trained, so I'm actually excited.



And Elder Hobbs is still in Sibu, training a new Elder.  We'll have a lot of fun, I think!  Elder Hobbs has been in Sibu now for 5 transfers, so after these six weeks, he'll have been here for 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment