Tuesday, December 23, 2014

So little time! (but great pictures)



21 Dec 2014

Being back in Johor is really surreal for me.  I think I had the wrong attitude when I was here last time, and I'm definitely going to do things differently now.  I feel that I have learned so much since then, and I'm anxious to continue learning in this unique opportunity the Lord has given me.  I'm really excited to see so many old friends (Stan and Rosie) and several new ones!  I pray for them always, and they really help to strengthen my testimony.

I pray for you all, too! and I love you!
Wow, I don't know what has taken all my time today!  I'm so sorry I haven't been able to talk to you very much these past two weeks. :(  
I'm looking forward to seeing you all on Christmas!!
Thank you for all you have sent to me today!

Love,
Brennan

Photos:
Zone Conference Friends and Ipoh Caving















No comments:

Post a Comment