Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Transfer Surprise



Sister Baer,

   This is Sister Schollenberger.  I am half of the Senior Missionary Couple serving in Johor Bahru District.  I just wanted to let you know that your son, Elder Baer was transferred to Johor Bahru.  He served here once before and we are excited to have him back as one of Zone Leaders.  

   He asked me to email you so that he could set up a Christmas skype with you.  Transfer news arrived after he was done emailing.  He wanted to make sure to be able to co ordinate schedules with you so that he will be able to make the most of his skype time.

    I am really excited to have Elder Baer back with us.  He will have a Christmas Lunch with us and I am not sure how many of the members will want him to have dinner with them.  You have raised a good son!  You can be proud of him!  He asked me to tell you he loves you.

   Thanks for sharing your son,

     Sister Schollenberger




No comments:

Post a Comment